Monday, December 31, 2007

Spring Emerges

Today's challenge is.....can I take this abstract (that I kinda like) and add enhancements and stitching to further the imagery of spring breaking out from the ice and snow? Or will it disintegrate into a failed mess? My husband certainly hopes it ends up being successful. Yesterday he was telling me that I am much nicer and more fun to be around when I'm having a 'good art' day. Sorry to say I can't argue with him on that one.

You know what? As I'm writing this the screen is cutting all but the bottom 1/3 of the piece off. It looks kind of cool. I wonder if should cut this piece and make it a triptych? Or cut it up and then rearrange it back together. That might be kind of funky and fun.

1 comment:

Dixie Redmond said...

I'm sorry but I grinned when I read "my husband says I'm much nicer when I'm having a good art day".

I understand it very well.