Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Creative Moments

Remember this? I did a bit more work on it - adding some more color and rub, rub, rubbing with alcohol. I think it's about ready for stitching. If I'm happy with the end results I believe I will donate it to the Newburgh Cornwall Historical Society benefit art auction. I was asked to donate a piece and have been putting its creation on the back burner. Have I ever shared how often (and sometimes - well) I work under pressure?



Meanwhile, I hand stitched this little ATC last night while watching the movie Margot at the Wedding. The movie was interesting but I can't say it is a favorite.

2 comments:

Dixie Redmond said...

Oh, my! I love the top one - that you're planning to donate to the auction...it speaks to my gut.

Frieda Anderson said...

I love this little piece, and think you should concentrate on doing more of these, variations on a theme and bigger.
Frieda