Thursday, November 19, 2009

Started laying in some flowers last night. Hopefully I'll some energy tonight to continue. This painting is taking me a long time. I'm a ponderously slow painter. I am always amazed at those artists who just - confidently - start putting the brush to the canvas (or the pastel stick to the paper) and go at it! I always have to think and look and think some more and look some more....and then do some laundry and then think some more and then get a snack and then look some more...get the picture? Of course there are those moments - those moments where it all flows and I am in the right side of my brain and it is the sweetest of time. The ultimate reward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!