Saturday, March 6, 2010

I finally found a way to display ATC's that take them beyond their small size. I stumbled upon these frames that work perfectly with a 3/4" thick painted canvas inserted into them. I think this presentation looks clean, polished and modern while showing off the textural elements of this mixed media piece perfectly.

On another note I hang my show at the Wallkill River School tomorrow. It's been a creatively busy last couple of months trying to get art finished for this. All told I finished 4 (or is it 5?) acrylic abstracts, 9 (or is it 10?) pastel paintings, 2 largish (for me) textile pieces and 6 of these small textile/mixed media studies. I wish that I had a few more things but it is what it is!

1 comment:

Rebag said...

beautiful idea for displaying an ATC. I love it, so sleek and clean. Hope you share photos of the show!! Good Luck!