Thursday, June 26, 2008

Addiction

What happens when you have one crabby woman, a husband who is steering clear and a small amount of time late in the evening? This! I was having major art withdrawal tonight and even though it was a long day with day job work and other obligations I sat at the machine and starting stitching.....then grabbed the paints and alcohol. I'm all done being grouchy (and I apologized to the husband person - thank goodness he could be a poster child for tolerance). Art is my drug.


2 comments:

my croft said...

You should be cranky more often if it gives such beautiful results
;-)
(don't tell the husband-person I said that -- even though I know that you know that I don't wish distress on anyone).

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Very nice! Art is my drug of choice too.