Thursday, June 19, 2008

Right Brainedness

I'm taking a drawing class based on Betty Edwards' book 'Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain'. Time and again I have taken those online tests that - supposedly - determine which brain side you operate from. For me it's always the right hemisphere, hands down. Anyhooooo....this is the second drawing I have ever done and....flaws aside (what is going on with that thumb???).....I can't believe I did it! It looks like what it's suppose to look like. I'm going to try drawing that tree stump in the front yard next.

3 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

I remember revelations coming from that book. Time to dig it up and start over. My brain tests came up empty!

Dixie Redmond said...

It IS a hand! Isn't it fun when you get done and you know what you've been working on?

h-bomb said...

I'm impressed.