Monday, March 26, 2007

Salt of the Earth


Simplicity is different things to different people and can cover an overwhelming range of thoughts, ideologies and philosophies.

I know someone who likes very simple humor. When he is chuckling at those Sunday comics I avoid like the plague, it makes me smile. I often roll my eyes when he is laughing out loud at cartoons but inside my heart is singing. To me his child like delight is so refreshing, so genuine & unblemished it is a pleasure to be part of that world, if even vicariously.

'Ye are the salt of the earth.Ye are the light of the world.’

1 comment:

Gerushia's New World said...

Sometimes I envy the "simpleness" of men. Women are so complex and analytical. I often wish I could just be.... Just enjoy without always trying to figure out why I'm enjoying and if I should enjoy. Does any of this make sense?

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls