Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stars in Alignment

You know those days that are filled with all good vibes and karma? You know, the ones that make the Everything is Going Wrong days seem even worse than they probably are? Well, yesterday was a day filled with good tidings for me. Here’s a quick run down (and remind me of this day when I’m moaning and groaning when things aren’t feeling so great):

Went out to dinner with a forever friend who I’ve known since 8th grade.

Came home to these most wonderful, the greatest trades from Annica in Sweden. Annica, I bow to your skills! Anyone who makes art like this, lives in Sweden and knows who The Mammals are and has seen them perform is The Best in my book. Check out her blog for more info about her tasty work:http://fabthreads.blogspot.com/

Opened up my emails to discover that an art quilt had sold on Etsy.

Opened up ebay to check the art quilt I have listed and – whoa – that has a bid too!

Opened up another email from a publication asking me to submit my ‘press kit’ (uh huh, what the heck is this? and I’m pretty sure I don’t have one) for their consideration.

Have a great journey today and I wish all of you a #1 Rock Star Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a great day! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having the mother of all red letter days.

orion713 said...

Yay! I am glad you had such a wonderful day! You deserve it!

Annica said...

You're so sweet!:-) I'm glad you liked them!
Congratulations to your success! You definitely deserve it!