Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yesterday while looking for one thing I found some scanned Santa images I had from years ago. Just about as many years ago Dixie, an old Ebay buddy (Ebay use to be fun and a meeting place for many creative people who joined 'groups' that were similiar to chat rooms), was kind enough to send me a box filled with these shirting samples that she thought I would appreciate. Appreciate them I did but never used them until yesterday. This small 4x6" card will be offered for sale next week at the art/craft show...there are 6 more in line to be hand stitched while sitting watching movies or listening to music. I can't think of a better way to spend time off from the day job. Well, except - maybe - finishing the surface design on those scarves I also started yesterday....and....spending alone time with Steve....and....working on a pastel painting.....sweet.

1 comment:

Canace said...

Isn't he gorgeous!
Love your stitching Denise