Last night I added tons of free motion stitching to this piece (if you click on the photo is will bring up a much larger image). The thread spools in the upper left corner is this great thread I found in a fishing store. It has a subtle metallic sheen to it and is about the weight of buttonhole thread. It's used for making lures. I thought it will work perfectly for some added hand stitching on this piece and to attach the Lutrador image. I also might add some beading, but we shall see!
This is very interesting, Denise. Can't wait to see what you do next! (Sorry I have no ideas for a name.)
I really like your combination of fabrics on this piece. Your machine quilting is superb! Naming pieces is hard for me. Usually whatever I come up with first is likely to be its name.
I'm horrible at names. It's beautiful, Denise. I treasure the pieces that I own of yours. BTW, I've tagged you to play the name game if you so choose and haven't already done it :-)
Post a Comment