Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Luscious




Sometimes a whim turns out to hold a very, very promising future. The other day while shopping on an online art store I bought a yard of Lutrador on a lark. Never saw it before, never heard of it before but the description of what it is (rice paper like fabric) intriqued me. When it came in the mail I told one look at it and KNEW it was the medium I've been needing to paint to incorporate into my art quilts. I painted these small pieces in a very short time and am thrilled with the potential. Oh, I am a happy woman!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful painting. I got some at Festival and haven't done anything with it yet, but you are inspiring me now!

Denise Aumick said...

Thank you, Kathy! Do you have a blog or website?
Denise

MaryAnn said...

I have been wanting to try this stuff too! This looks so cool.