Thursday, October 18, 2007

Facing Challenges


The creative spark is coming back – slowly but surely – as is the typical pattern. I have started work on one piece and have an idea for another. Hooray! I want to thank everyone who took the time to drop me a kind word or two about being blocked. A supportive community is so important to many of us.

The piece above is a mixed media deal I did about 2 years ago. It was an answer to a mixed media challenge for an online group of various (mainly collage) artists. I think the theme was crowns. I bet this was probably one of the most unusual answers to the challenge.

Happy day to all and I hope all your challenges are easily overcome!

2 comments:

Donna said...

ooooo, that challenge piece you created sparked an idea in me for using inchies in a wreath.... :-)

Elsie Montgomery said...

Lovely. You do such creative things, and I am challenged!

btw, You've been tagged! Find out more at my blog: http://elsiequilts.blogspot.com/

Have fun with this, and my apologies if someone tagged you already!

elsie